Updating Open Atrium Installation
There are a couple of major things to be aware of when updating an Open Atrium version. First off, be sure to do the full update before updating any modules. Many of the modules are actually included in the Atrium profile rather than in the usual /sites/all/modules ... directory.
Here's a good link for updating Atrium installations: https://community.openatrium.com/documentation-en/node/1942
After the upgrade is complete you may notice a couple of strange behaviors on the site. Below are the issues directly followed by the solution to each:
- Upon login the dashboard is missing, or you are redirected to the wrong node:
- Go to /features
- Make sure "DEFAULT FRONT PAGE" is set to "User Dashboard"
- Trying to create, or edit an existing, case gives message about "No Project Selected ..."
- Go to /admin/settings/casetracker
- Scroll almost to the bottom of the page
- Set PROJECT OPTIONS VIEW: casetracker_project_options
- Set ASSIGNEE OPTIONS VIEW: casetracker_override_assignee_options
- Save Configuration
Now you should be set to go.
NOTE: Adminrole module has been installed so that anyone with Administrator role assigned should have ALL permissions on the site, but only access to groups their username has access to.